BABC Houston Job Vacancy: Executive Director
The British-American Business Council (BABC) is the largest transatlantic business network, with 22 Chapters and over 2,000 member companies based in major business centers throughout the United States and the United Kingdom. Its membership includes many of the world's largest multinationals, as well as hundreds of middle market and smaller companies.
The BABC is a not-for-profit membership organization. Members participate in the BABC to obtain access to a broader transatlantic business network; gain access to business development, networking and marketing opportunities and to gain valuable business insights and intelligence. The BABC also actively engages with government on a broad range of policy issues to ensure that members views and interests are raised.
The BABC Houston Chapter are currently looking to hire an Executive Director. In this high profile and challenging role you will report to the Board and will be responsible for:
• Leading the overall strategic direction and operation of BABC Houston.
• Developing strategic programs, events and activities for member companies.
• Expanding current membership by creating new opportunities and new sponsorship partnerships with individuals, businesses and community organizations.
• Represent BABC Houston at a range of high-profile functions, seminars, trade shows and events.
• Develop, maintain and support a strong Board of Directors.
• Preparation and organization of board meetings; committee meetings; member events and respond in a timely and proactive manner to all ad-hoc membership requests.
• Build business; financial and IT management systems and procedures and maintain official records to ensure compliance with federal, state, local and BABC regulations
Suitable Candidates for the Executive Director role will have excellent interpersonal skills and a broad range of business, finance & technology skills. The role has no direct reports but is well supported by the Board, Members and Volunteers so it requires you to be capable of operating both strategically and in a hands on manner. You must have a passion for developing US & UK business relationships and for enhancing our members experience and engagement.
Salary package commensurate with experience & home based role.
Interested candidates should email their resume to Huw Rothwell, Managing Director NAM, Petroplan: email@example.com
The deadline for submissions is 11 May 2018.